Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Some lawyer cookies

A good friend of mine was looking for a birthday present for a friend and you know how it is, presents are just tough...you tend to buy things you like and hope the other person has the same taste as you, isn't this the truth? Anyway, a few days ago she thought of me...what about cake pops? With a lawyer theme.  In the end I felt that it would be probably cuter to go with cookies... so we both looked around the internet for cute lawyer things and she sent me these cute little characters! I thought up a dialog that I felt went well with the occasion and the expressions of the little guys! Hope you guys like them!


"Patricia is getting old" "No she isn't"! (Too bad that blue is not coming out well in this picture...) "30 is old" "Objection"


"30 is the new 20" (we 30+ love to think this) "Pffff" "Paragraph 3.2.113.55 proves it" "The court has come to a decision"


30 is wonderful and so are you! Happy birthday!

I really hope she will like these and that the birthday girl is happy to get them as a present too!

2 comments:

  1. Heidi I love these!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ro! They came out way better than I anticipated!! Will you join this blog too? I found my 8 members of the baking dreamer slightly puny...

    ReplyDelete