Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whoopie pie delivery?


Ahhh the whoopie pie...it's just such a great dessert! But not known at all here in Switzerland, so imagine my surprise at having someone ask me to make some for them! And send them! Well, I did, this morning, after having frozen them solid and wrapping them up individually. I thought I would share this with you because I find it quite exciting, this experiment to see if I can send whoopie pies with the mail...
Hoping that I will hear some news from the recipient and tell you about it! Wish me luck!!


I got my answer today...the whoopie pies got there ok! Just to be certain of the taste in the future though, I went ahead and ordered crisco and fluff on the internet today...we'll see what kind of difference these ingredients make! But one thing is for sure, I can now ship whoopie pies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi,

    I'm not the recipient but the recipient's sister and I have to tell you she was absolutely delighted! They loved them and they are all gone apart from 4 which they are keeping for my poor niece who was away until today! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask exactly how you shipped them? My fiance is 3,000 miles away and whoopie pies are his favorite, I was hoping I could find out how to mail him some! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete