Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why I changed my blog...

Hello everyone!
For those of you who read my blog more or less regularly, you must be wondering why I have changed my blog address. Well it's simple...I am not a baking dreamer anymore, I am officially That Baking Girl. I will soon be getting my website and be up for official business. I wanted a blog that would describe how I am doing with my new business, a place I could maybe put some regular information on for people visiting the official website to see, post all of the latest experiments and hopefully orders. It remains in english because I would rather write in a language I make less mistakes in. I will try to put some information in german as well though.
So I hope you like the new blog, I have left it exactly as it was before-I like that look! I won't be dreaming anymore though, I will be doing! And I hope you guys can accompany me on my new journey! With more success than disasters! Happy reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello there Baking Girl,

    I would like to be your first customer. I live in Ireland but am originally Swiss. My sister still lives in Fribourg and is constantly moaning about the lack of whoopies, cupcakes and other lovely munchies that just don't exist in CH. Please please please let me know when you are up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Of course I will let you know! Right now, if you look on the left at my links, there is one to my facebook page so you can see what I have been practicing on for the last 8 months! If you see anything you like, you can write me an email (address is on the facebook page)...there are some things I can already make now...! Thanks for asking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't fine your email address...lovely looking cupcakes!

      Delete
    2. Hello again!
      You can write me at icravedonuts@yahoo.ca !

      Delete