Saturday, May 26, 2012

A little cuteness after the Motörhead cookie...



Hello everyone! Well, after being so excited about posting my extremelly time consumming Motörhead cookie, I felt a bit cheated... LOL! Wow I sound like a big baby! No, the thing is, in the last few weeks, I have been getting huge feedback for my cookies on facebook, from people I don't know, and especially, from cookie decorators. When I posted my most complicated, and by far my best, I thought oooh, everyone will love this and everyone will share it and I will be blushing with pleasure...well, no. It didn't happen. People commented, yes, but only one dared put it on their own page! People want cute cookies! Or, they just don't want to talk about me anymore. Either way, I felt I needed to prove that I wasn't over, I needed to come up with something cute PRONTO!!! So I came up with CowHead. Why you ask? Well, not knowing if the Motörhead would work out, I had made about 10 cookies, but only used one. So I have a bunch of unused baked cookies...and I felt I needed to do the exact same cookie, but cute, and it had to have the word head in it, and it had to have some pink, some flowers and a pair of horns. This is what I came up with...



I wanted her to be chewing on some straw, and it had to have some dimension...




I am really happy about her mouth and teeth...



So that's it, this is my bid to save my cookie decorating reputation, produce some cuteness again, and I am very happy to say I used my own imagination, didn't use an internet image...but one thing is for sure, I will be going back to icing cookies for awhile, fondant is massively time consumming!!! Hope you guys like my cow! Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment